Manage episode 150247548 series 86149
We have the best listeners in the world! Case in point, one of them recommended the most adorable and fun game to us, and it involves setting things on fire! Nothing could be more perfect, especially for Jessica’s appetite for destruction. It’s not a new game, but it’s new to us and might be to you too.
The rest of you lot, if you’ve never recommended a game to us, get off your lazy asses! ;-)
When not setting things on fire, we spent time this week wondering what both China’s new stance towards mobile games and the changes coming to the App Store will mean for developers. Is the sky falling or is everything going to be ok? Listen now to find out!
Stuff we mentioned:
- Little Inferno (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Human Resource Machine (iOS & Steam)
- Fallen London (iOS & in the browser)
- Looty Dungeon (iOS only)
- Sailor Moon Drops (iOS & Android)
- Pinchworm (iOS only)
- Pinchworm clone (iOS only)
- Hatoful Boyfriend (iOS only)
- Manowar (iOS only)
- The Guides (iOS & Android)
- Deux Ex GO teaser
- Bertram Fiddle Episode 2 trailer
- China regulating mobile games more heavily
- China curbing investment in games
- App Store changes are coming
- Drawn to Kill (iPad only)
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 66 mins duration .