Manage episode 377543238 series 2525086
- How DER will deal with the complex, large number of users and stakeholders PKI environment.
- The Sunspec device security specification and the benefits of a limited, key set of security controls.
- What is the role of government regulation to solve DER security issues?
- The potential power of the utility companies to levy requirements and be a choke point for access.
- The Patch Act, FDA and DER.
- shift left and product liability due to security flaws
- and more