Manage episode 269683250 series 2777236
In this special episode, we answer your questions about RV travel, or caravan camper travel if you are in Australia. Thank you to all those who sent in their questions.
Topics covered include
* The best approach for a six month trip of the US in a 4x4 camper
* Handy tips for managing wanting to see it all!
* We may whine about the weather again - but we give tips to work around it!
* What wild camping/ free camping/ boondocking is and tips for finding them
* Should you rent a travel trailer/ camper/ caravan etc before you buy one?
* Where you can store your RV
* Tips for dumping your black waste: How often, how, useful resources and gear
* Travel Trailer vs RV
* Approximate costs of the RV trip of the US
* How the kids are entertained while traveling in the RV
* What's it like to drive and RV/travel trailer? And things to consider for safety
* Using the bathrooms in an RV - what most people really use it for
* Costs comparisons to traveling in an RV to renting hotels and apartments and self driving and when you should choose one over the other
* What did we find out the hard way Don't forget to send us more of your questions on any travel topic.
After 22 years of nomadic travel, we're your trusted guides!
For full episode show notes visit https://www.ytravelblog.com/rv-questions-answered/
Don't forget to subscribe