Manage episode 238296036 series 1437056
I’m Paul Rabil – your host, pro athlete and co-founder of the Premier Lacrosse League, and this is Suiting Up Podcast.
On today’s episode, I sit down with one of the most thoughtful, engaging, intelligent, and emotionally aware people that I know.
Scott Galloway’s the head professor of marketing at NYU Stern School of Business. He’s also a 9-time entrepreneur, 2-time best-selling author, public speaker, and Suiting Up Podcast repeat guest.
On the show we dissect Scott's latest bestseller, the Algebra of Happiness. And if I were you, I’d consider taking out a notepad. We discuss important items like:
- Choosing your career – not necessarily following your passion
- Being agile – first to move- Aggregating economic success
- Tactics on building wealth
- Tracking personal relevance
- Cutting out the bad stuff
- Picking the right partner
- Defining true love
- Much more
Special thanks to our show's sponsor, Harry's. Get yourself my identical Harry's trial razor kit today, by visiting harrys.com/rabil.
Enjoy the show!