show episodes
 
A self-guided walking tour of outdoor sculptures at the University of Notre Dame, created by students.
 
The Sculpture,Garden presents a superb and versatile outdoor setting for the appreciation of art, offering a lively experience of sculpture for both the casual passerby and devoted art lovers. Gracefully integrated into the existing landscape, the Sculpture,Garden extends the Museum’s vast galleries to the outdoors while strengthening the Museum’s connections to the city and Fairmount Park. Its pathways and vistas, green space, and water feature create a variety of spaces for art while maint ...
 
Hidden: A Rookwood Sculpture Walk, an on-site contemporary sculpture project, reveals 16 artists' responses to the site of Rookwood, one of the largest cemeteries in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere. Hidden aims to promote the work of artists and engage forms of communication. The works and this accompanying audio tour - narrated by the artists themselves - disclose truths and share narratives of contemplation in an environment that is as thought provoking as the site itself. The sculpt ...
 
Audio guide to works from the The National Sculpture Prize and Exhibition shown at the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra 15 July – 9 October 2005
 
Loading …
show series
 
Located west of Hurley. Sculpted by Ernesto Biondi in 1906.
 
Located south of Main Building (the dome) at the center of "God Quad." Sculpted by Robert Cassiani. Dedicated during the 1893 commencement exercises.
 
On top of the golden dome. Sculpted by Giovanni Meli. Placed in its current position in October 1883.
 
"Dr. Tom Dooley and Two Laotian Children" is located on the south side of the Grotto. Erected in 1986, it was created by Rudolph Torrini.
 
"St. Edward the Confessor" is located south of St. Ed's Hall. It was created by Froc-Robert & Sons in 1880.
 
"Jeremiah" or "The Prophet" is located between Flanner Hall and Grace Hall. It was sculpted by Waldemar Otto in 1964.
 
Located on the lawn between the Hesbrgh Library and parking lot. Created by Glenn Zweygardt in 1983.
 
Locate outside the west entrance of Hesburgh Library. Created by Joseph Turkalji in 1962.
 
"Christ and the Samaritan Woman at Jacob's Well" is located west of O'Shaughnessy Hall. It was sculpted by Ivan Meštrović in 1956.
 
Located south of the Snite Museum. Created by David Hayes in 1989.
 
"Tantric Circle 45" is located near the north entrance to DeBartolo Hall, on the west side of the building. Sculpted by Michael Cullen Todd in 1988.
 
Located between DeBartolo Hall and Mendoza College of Business. Created by Derek Chalfant.
 
Google login Twitter login Classic login