Manage episode 329792699 series 2797941
Lisa Smith is the Co-Founder of The PR Net, a media platform and members’ network for the marketing communications industry, whose members are drawn from teams at leading brands and agencies in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, and beyond. Beyond The PR Net, Lisa has a unique work history, blending entrepreneurship in communications and marketing, publishing, online retail, and new media.
In today’s episode, we dive into the world of influential brand partnerships. Specifically, we review how to go about cultivating such relationships and partnerships, the foundations of a successful brand partnership, how Lisa has grown The PR Net, and so much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Hear how Lisa got into the world of public relations
- Learn how Lisa started her own business and pivoted to working in PR
- Hear how she created influential brand partnerships that have lasted throughout her career
- Learn how to cultivate media and brand relationships globally
- Learn the foundations to establishing and securing a successful brand partnership
- Hear what The PR Net is and who they work with + how you can get involved
- Learn how Lisa has grown The PR Net to what it is today
- And more
Website/Sign up for newsletter: https://theprnet.com/
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.