Real Punk Radio podcast Network brings you the best in Punk, Rock, Underground Music around! From Classic Oi!, Psychobilly and Hardcore to some Classic Rock n Roll and 90's indie Alt Rock greatness!! With Tons of Live DJ's that like to Talk Music From Garage Rock, to Ska.. We are True MUSIC GEEKS!
Episode 115: Papa Gros, Teddy and the Rough Riders, Gregory Richard and the Grinners, Emily Nenni, Chasing 76, Waxahatchee, Kylee Lanee, Boys Club for Girls, Doc Fell, Carolyn Kendrick
Manage episode 259491707 series 1999041
By Rachel Cholst. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Rachel teams up with Nashville-based music writer Olivia Ladd to deliver the best in country, roots, and pop music. You can follow Olivia on Twitter at @wokecountry and listen to her excellent podcast Bandsplainer on however you listen to this podcast. And here’s the most important link: the Honky-Tonky Badonkadonk zine. IMPORTANT NOTE: We talk a little about how there are concerts we wanted to go to and then I was jaded and said I wasn’t that psyched about the Newport Folk Fest lineup anyways but that was before I knew they had announced Brittany Howard!!!
- Papa Gros -- “Personality” (Central City)
- Teddy and the Rough Riders-- “Dancing Lady” (Single)
- Gregory Richard and the Grinners -- “Back to Buying Neckties” (The Glue Factory)
- Emily Nenni-- “Long Game” (Long Game)
- Chasing 76 -- “Salvation” (Eden)
- Waxahatchee-- “Lilacs” (Saint Cloud
- Kylee Lanee -- “I’m Home” (Single)
- Boys Club for Girls-- “Romance Is Dead” (Paste Live Sessions)
- Doc Fell -- “Fragile” (Single)
- Carolyn Kendrick -- “Tear Things Apart” (Single)