This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on March 24, 2016 14:20 (). Last successful fetch was on June 15, 2015 05:28 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 64854689 series 54605
This week on “Architect of Change” Radio Show, your host Connie Whitman will speak with Klyda Hitchins, Regional Manager with Provident Bank about “Happiness is a Choice not a Result,” as well as discussing 3 life changing events happening simultaneously, being “still” in the moment, allowing change to unfold as it is supposed to, and coming out the other side stronger, wiser and in a better place. We will also share some “how to’s” to help you embrace change and find growth.
During this show, we will discuss . . .
- Having 3 huge life changing events happen simultaneously in a 9 month period, how do you wake up and function and do you chalk it up to “that’s just life?”
- We will discuss the process of being able to move through these major life changing events and what was my guests mind set daily, perhaps hourly, etc.
- How to keep a team of people focused and energized during a corporate merger and still be able to keep yourself upbeat?
- How my guest feels after having come out the other side and would she have done anything differently now that she can look back?
- Advice my guest may share to anyone going through a bad time in their life to help them find the light at the end of the tunnel?
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 65 mins duration .