This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on March 24, 2016 14:20 (). Last successful fetch was on June 15, 2015 05:28 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 60909055 series 54605
This week on “Architect of Change” Radio Show, your host Connie Whitman will speak with Patrick Bell, MBA, CAPM and Lecturer at Elon University about taking the leap of faith and change from a career in corporate America to academia. We will discuss how we have full control over our lives, having a dream, a plan, passion and enthusiasm to move forward with career changes. We will discuss our soul purpose and how mid life change is possible as long as you have passion, skills and believe in yourself!
During this show, we will discuss . .
1. How do you change your life 360 degrees with a wife, kids and a mortgage and make it a success?
2. Having a plan of attach to make changes possible and successful.
3. What key skills do we need to develop that are transferable as we move through life and the different life stages?
4. The message to kids in college and what life skills discussed as part of Patrick’s curriculum to help kids succeed in college and beyond?
5. As we age and move through life stages, how do we remain relevant and current with our own perspective and continued skill development?
6. 3 -4 tips, to help move to the next step in the decision making process with different crossroads in life and how to be proactive with research and planning?
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 65 mins duration .