Archive this series
Welcome to the musical apocalypse! In this week's episode, the Battle Bards get their Mad Max on with a trip to the premiere post-apocalyptic MMO, Fallen Earth. It's a combination of western, action, and... "other." What does the wasteland sound like? Find out in this episode!
Episode 65 show notes
- Intro (featuring "Last Call" and "Renewal")
- "Escape from Hoover Dam"
- "Blood-Soaked Sunrise (Welcome to the Apocalypse)"
- "Scouting the Wastes"
- "Risen Moon"
- "Thwarting Alec Masters"
- "Survival (They Always Come Back)"
- Which one did we like best?
- Mail: Ironweakness: what's a cost effective starting point for collecting MMO soundtrack music?
- Jukebox (featuring "Almere Valley -- Sunlit Forest 3" from Project Copernicus, "Horseplay" from Red Dead Redemption, "Waiting for Fire" from There Came an Echo)
106 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 54 mins duration .