Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on October 25, 2020 03:10 (). Last successful fetch was on August 30, 2019 02:27 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 212361252 series 2394469
In this episode of BioTalk, Locust Walk’s Vice President, Josh Hamermesh, spoke to Roger Longman, CEO of Real Endpoints, about the pricing and reimbursement issues that are affecting the biopharmaceutical industry, with a particular focus on the impact on deal making. Highlights of the conversation include:
- Major shifts in the pharmaceutical industry in recent decades
- Why pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement became such a ‘hot button’ topic
- Trends towards value-based pricing and ‘pay for performance’ approached
- Recent high profile product launches and pricing decisions
- Implications of pricing / reimbursement environment on life science deal making and business development