Manage episode 202935533 series 1518173
Thirty percent of new businesses don’t survive their first two years. But 70 percent of mentored businesses survive longer than five years. So, business mentoring can really make a huge difference. Lanna Hill, director of One Small Step Business Coaching, joins BNR to explain why it works.
On My Desk
- Here’s Lanna’s recommendation, the Forest app
- Sarah’s suggestion was this article in the Atlantic
- Nic’s recommendation was Mike Edmonds’ book Truth, Growth, Repeat
- James suggested the book The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing.
Links you might need
- Here’s where you’ll find Lanna at One Small Step
- And here’s the article from Entrepreneur magazine where that 30% stat comes from.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in the way companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Full Show Notes: www.brandnewsroom.net.