Manage episode 214393551 series 2321361
What does the Qur'an say about the Bible - the Jewish and Christian Scriptures? Some Muslims claim these Texts have been corrupted. We look at the Qur'an and the Bahá’í Writings and see the validity of the Bible confirmed. We find that, when the Qur'an speaks of "corruption of the Texts" this refers to corruption of the meaning through interpretation. The meaning has been warped and twisted. On a related note, the same passages show Muslims cannot judge non-Muslims according to Islamic Law.
- 0:44 Intro
- 3:27 Bahá’u’lláh and the Justice Principle
- 8:12 Previous Revelations Confirmed
- 10:06 Confirming the Revelation "With You"
- 12:19 Do Not Believe Only "Part of the Book" that is "With Them"
- 15:41 The Torah and The Gospel
- 18:19 Believe in "His Books" or You've "Gone Far Astray"
- 26:35 Judge According to "Their Scriptures" - Torah, Gospel, and Qur'an
- 34:58 Passages on "Corruption" of Texts - Corruption of Meaning/Interpretation
- 42:07 Conclusion
Download MP3 and PDF here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AVtw9dRMtUDJYyH6suSph80DXk06P8JA
Official Bahá'í website
Ambient music: “Celtic Music | Ancient Forest | Celtic Lute & Guitar Music” by Soul Candle
#bahai #bahaullah #abdulbaha #bab #scienceandreligion #religion #faith #unity #knowledge #interfaith #religiousstudies #philosophy #god #unity #religion #war #religiouswar #division #conflict #disunity #arguments #investigation #unbiased #search #truth
20 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 86 mins duration .