Manage episode 238176648 series 2288326
Charlie Wade is UK Managing director of PropTech giant, VTS. In their own words, VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform. Landlords use VTS to maximise portfolio performance by transforming their leasing and asset management process and unlocking real-time insights – enabling them to convert leads to leases faster than ever before, and build informed data-led strategies. Brokers can manage their deal pipeline and get tenants into empty spaces faster, collaborate across teams and work easily with their landlord clients using VTS for Brokers.
Beyond his role at VTS, Charlie’s an influential figure in promoting technology within the property industry and has a background firmly rooted in the traditional industry.
In this podcast:
- Life as a unicorn; how did it happen and what comes next?
- Data gathering to big data insight; are we on the cusp of an analytical revolution?
- Tech first mover advantage; is there room for 2nd place in PropTech?
- Democracy and data; is value derived for SaaS or the data that is collected as a result?
- Where is the real estate market on is journey of technology adoption?
For his favourite building, Charlie selects the somewhat vague historic London; from Pall Mall to Westminster.
The recommended addition to the Building Our Future reading list is:
Charlies technology to watch for is sensor-led technology, influencing design and usage of buildings to influence the future of the workplace.
You can find & follow Charlie on social media via Twitter for further information.