Manage episode 270988928 series 2685939
We overcame zoom and internet gremlins to produce a conversation on how she uses a combination of humor, friendship, medical advice and compassion to overcome injury, aging and now the pandemic. I really appreciate Nikki taking the time to join the podcast. There is a lot to learn from her, enjoy!
Please subscribe, rate and review!!
Nikki Kimball is one of the most competitive and successful Ultra-Endurance Athletes in the history of Road and Mountain-Trail-Ultramarathon racing:
- 2nd place, Hardrock 100, 2018
- 2nd place, HURT 100m, 2017
- 2nd place, Big Horn 100m, 2016
- 1st place, Marathon Des Sables, 2014
- Western States 100 Champion 2004, 2006, 2007
- Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc 108 Mile,Champion, 2007
- Member of United States 100K Team 2001-2006; 8th overall and 1st American at World Cup 2003, Tainan, Taiwan; 7th at World Cup 2005; scoring member of gold medal 100K team at World Cup 2005
- 50-Mile Trail National Champion 2003, 2004, 2005
- 50-Mile Road National Champion 2005
- 1st place, American River 50-Mile, 2003
- 2nd Place, National 100K Championships, 2001