Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 16, 2018 01:57 (). Last successful fetch was on April 11, 2018 15:40 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 177484287 series 148726
Rinki’s guest today is Megan Sutton of Tactus Therapy, which is an app development company that develops a host of apps for the adult neurogenic population (aphasia, apraxia, dysphagia, etc.). Megan is an experienced clinical speech pathologist who has extensive experience in the area of aphasia and is a contributor to the book Healing the Broken Brain: Leading Experts Answer 100 Questions about Stroke Recovery which should be released in paperback around the time of this episode airs.
Links to today’s episode:
- Tactus Therapy Website: http://tactustherapy. com/
- Dysphagia Therapy App: http://tactustherapy.com/ app/dysphagia/
- Tactus Therapy How-To Guides for Clinicians: http://tactusthera py.com/category/how-to/
- Scientific Evidence Supporting use of iPad Apps in Aphasia Therapy: http://www. tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. 1080/09602011.2016.1146150
- Aphasia Recovery Connection: http://www.aphasia rc.org/
- Megan’s Upcoming Book: https://www.amazon.com/H ealing-Broken-Brain-Questions- Recovery/dp/1401952658
- Nancy Helm-Estabrooks’ Aphasia Therapy Manual: https://www.amazon. com/Manual-Aphasia-Therapy- DVD-ROM/dp/1416405496/