Manage episode 207029455 series 1422030
Seth Godin is an entrepreneur, best-selling author and speaker, and owner of one of the most popular and influential blogs in the world. Today he talks about dancing with fear, why there is no such thing as authenticity, what makes someone remarkable, the old way of doing education and his antidote to it, unlimited resources and possibilities, the difference between leadership and management, and what to ask ourselves more often.
On today’s podcast:
- Dancing with fear
- Why there is no such thing as authenticity
- What is a remarkable person?
- A new way of doing education
- There is no limit to what we can do
- It’s important to fail more often in the service of generosity
- Leadership vs management
- What to ask ourselves more often
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 41 mins duration .