Manage episode 365412861 series 2491141
Meet Steve Bannon, the Molotov mixologist who wants to light the world on fire. Please share this episode with your friends and start a conversation.
Warning: This podcast occasionally uses spicy language.
For an entertaining deep dive into the theme of season five (Phalse Prophets), read the definitive peer-reviewed taxonomic analysis from our very own Jason Bradford, PhD.
- Video: Mutual Aid in the Great Unraveling, Part 1 with Daniel P Aldrich, Amira Odeh, and Richard Heinberg, Post Carbon Institute, November 2022.
- Video: Mutual Aid in the Great Unraveling, Part 2 with Dean Spade, Joanna Swan, and Aliza Tuttle, Post Carbon Institute, November 2022.
- Dean Spade, "Mutual Aid: Building Solidarity During This Crisis (and the Next)," Verso Books, October 2020.
- "Democracy Rising" essay series on deliberative democracy
- Global Tapestry of Alternatives
- Eliana Johnson and Eli Stokols, "What Steve Bannon Wants You to Read," Politico, February 7, 2017.
- Lisa Marshall, "Inside Steve Bannon's 'War for Eternity'," CU Boulder Today, April 22, 2020.
- Joshua Green, "Inside the Secret, Strange Origins of Steve Bannon’s Nationalist Fantasia," Vanity Fair, July 17, 2017.
- David Breitenbeck, "A Brief Summary of Traditionalism," The Imaginative Conservative, March 21, 2019.
- Generation Zero, Bannon's poorly reviewed documentary
- Guo Wengui's video for his song, "Take Down the CCP," -- the third best comedy yacht video of all time.
- Douglas Rushkoff, "How to Avoid Becoming a Fascist: Why I turned down an appearance on Steve Bannon's podcast," Medium, October 21, 2021.
- Olivia Goldhill, "The neo-fascist philosophy that underpins both the alt-right and Silicon Valley technophiles," Quartz, June 18, 2017.
- Philip Rucker and Robert Costa, "Bannon vows a daily fight for ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’," The Washington Post, February 23, 2017.