#30 - How to Overcome Procrastination in School and Life!
Manage episode 317150122 series 2894516
Welcome to the "Create Don't Hesitate" Podcast hosted by me, Zackary Ford!
- This podcast episode #30 is about (How to Overcome Procrastination in School and Life! )
- Within this episode, I will share with you the - BIG IDEA: (What is Procrastination? And why is it so destructive?
- What are your priorities/goals/beliefs?
- What are you good at doing? Make a list of things you're good at - skills, characteristics, activities…
- Tips to overcome procrastination from my experiences!
[The choices you make now will affect your future.])
- Take the small moments to chip at one (1) assignment at a time. Because when you let assignments/work pile up, you begin to feel the constant worry, stress, and feelings of anxiety about your work/life.
Another piece of advice to add into a video is, (Quit doing stupid things that are taking your time away from the important priorities), for me EX. Scrolling through social media, talking with friends, procrastinating, and more things.
Therefore, another tip is to highly work on your communication and planning skills, including improving your self-discipline, and proficient, diligent, intentional, and speedy work ethic. Because your actions many times silently affect the other people around you, and you can either have a quality life by communicating everything, your plans, ideas, sticking to your word, and putting in the work to your schoolwork, dreams, and more.
- I'm curious about your thoughts on this podcast episode and the content! Let me know by messaging me on Instagram, and/or however you wish to reach me!
- [Suggestion] - Consider listening to some of my other Podcast Episodes!
PODCAST DESCRIPTION: This Podcast shares the importance of creating/using your God-given gift to positively impact others without hesitation and taking chances through the unknown! Join me in Weekly Podcasts and grow your leadership and light as a creator today!
Want to be a guest on my podcast? Email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me on IG: @zackaryford623 or wherever you wish to message me for Interview Inquiries/Requests!
Consider checking out my social media links website by visiting and clicking this link here: https://linktr.ee/ZackaryFord623
Sign up as an exclusive Patreon Member: https://www.patreon.com/ZackaryFord
Instagram is: @Zackaryford623 - https://www.instagram.com/zackaryford623/
TikTok is: @Zackaryford623 -https://www.tiktok.com/@zackaryford623?lang=en
YouTube: Zackary Ford - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhv5f4-MwKbXH0Gk9rWceQ?
Twitter: @Zackaryford623 - https://twitter.com/ZackaryFord623?s=09
LinkedIN: Zackary Ford - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zackary-ford-34679719a/
Feel free to email me for podcast/content collab inquires, questions, ideas for future episodes/content, and more here: (Teamzackaryford@gmail.com)
Lastly, consider joining my Email List to receive further exclusive insights, inspiration, upcoming/released content, and valuable documents showing engaging and interactive content with your responses, and more!
Here's the link to sign up: https://sendfox.com/zackaryford623 Thank you for listening to this podcast and have an amazing rest of your day! God bless you!--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/zackary-ford-podcast/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/zackary-ford-podcast/support