Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How to make a living as a writer?
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 231796629 series 1936256
- What’s your story, how did you move as an employee working in a non-profit to a writer?
- Why most writers are struggling and they can change that?
- How people can discover what they are meant to do? And clarify their message?
- What’s the system that you use to write your books and blog posts?
- Top tips for effective & authentic writing?
- How to stay focused writing?
- Best software for efficient writing?
- What’s your content marketing strategy to grow your career?
- Why do you write on medium?
- What’s your blog posts and other content frequency?
- Do you focus only on amazon or other platforms as well to distribute your books and what’s the % of sales?
- What’s the number 1 strategy that worked for you to market and sell your books?
- Publishing or self publishing and why?
- Did you use ads to sell your books? Or you focus on organic traffic from blogging?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What’s your daily work routine look like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- What are your other hobbies?
- What are your top 3 favorite books about writing?
- What makes you fulfilled?
How can people contact you?