Manage episode 216569846 series 1306095
Dr. Nancy Zare is the owner of Rapport Builderz and a sales psychologist who specializes in self-conversations and helps people in learning how to ask for business and talk about money in a comfortable and confident way.
Listen in as she talks about:
- What are the four biggest obstacles of one’s personality.
- How to face criticism and deal with it.
- How to shift your mindset approach to tell a new story.
- How to overcome your fear of public speaking in order to attract prospects.
- The secret of success is treating others the way they want to be treated.
- How to keep the flow of the conversation going by pitching points.
- Why giving value to prospects beliefs is a big part of a conversation?
- Her Top Tip to attract your ideal prospects and easily convert them into clients.
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!