Manage episode 236522551 series 1306095
Janelle Holden is the co-founder and CEO of DeFY Sales, a sales agency that provides outsourced sales teams and consulting to online business coaches and consultants who want to add at least another $1,000,000 in revenue to their business. Janelle is a social media and sales expert who shows home-based and online-based business owners how to wake up to new online leads every day and convert those leads to new clients and customers so that they never have to worry about cash flow again.
Listen in as Janelle talks about:
- How she went from burnout to creating a balanced work/life while scaling her business
- Why she loves the first conversation she has with prospects
- How to get over your fear of pitching – this is pure gold!
- The key to using fear and excitement to your advantage
- How to build a sales process to turn your prospects into paying clients
- The best way to build trust and rapport with prospects and clients
- How to get your mind and body ready before a pitch
- Practice makes perfect- set yourself up for success!
- How to create unstoppable confidence in your value
- The secret to having zero objections by the end of the call
- How to take the lead and keep the conversation on track in every sales call
- Her Top Sales Tip to convert more prospects into clients
Find out more about how Janelle can help you to reach your sales goals by emailing her at email@example.com
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 31 mins duration .