Manage episode 236522550 series 1306095
Mark Firth founded the Linkedpreneures community after spending over a decade in B2B sales working for companies like Siemens and IBM. He helps business owners and solopreneurs get a consistently predictable pipeline of paying clients. His background is in B2B selling and he is always focused on building relationships as part of the sales process. The Linkedpreneurs approach is very much based on this thinking: relationship and quality over volume and spammy messages.
Listen in as Mark talks about:
- Pushing through fear and stepping out of your comfort zone to grow your business more quickly
- How self-awareness changed his mindset and created the breakthrough to his success
- A great way to deal with setbacks and move on quickly
- How to take big bold action to generate more client sales
- Why traditional marketing doesn’t work on LinkedIn… and what to do instead
- How to use your profile to build relationships on LinkedIn
- Why overcoming the fear of connecting on Linkedin is holding you back… and how to get over it
- How to use failure to propel you forward
- Mark’s Top Tip to make LinkedIn work for you
- Having fun building your business!
- Why it’s crucial to have a mindset coach to create a successful business you love
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 31 mins duration .