Manage episode 223610238 series 2438935
Alex Melen, the co-Founder and Co-CEO of SmartSites, grew his company's revenue from $1.7m in 2014 to $3.5m in 2017, a 110% increase, and now they are on track to hit $5m this year.
SmartSites is a full service digital agency that provides website design and development, SEO, and PPC.
In this interview with Eversprint's Malcolm Lui, Alex shares how he and his team accelerated their high value sales by:
- Focusing on their clients and providing a five star experience while helping small businesses get into the digital world.
- Keeping their employees happy so that they'd be excited to come to work and provide results for clients.
- Maintaining their culture as they add more staff. When combined with the above, this allows them to provide quality service to customers and maintain their reputation.
- Spending $40K-$45K a month on PPC ads to generate new leads for themselves. Currently every dollar they spend on PPC returns around $4.50 of lifetime client revenue.
- Offering clients a full suite of services, which in turn allows for higher revenue per client.