Manage episode 245949475 series 2530965
Marc Shoffman and Joshua Gerstler meet Paragon Banking Group business development manager Jason Wilde to discuss how the buy-to-let market has changed since the 90s boom through to the lender's exit from the market and its subsequent return, plus his early life as a lifeguard and love for Sheffield Wednesday (well someone has to).
The In For A Penny podcast is produced and presented by freelance personal finance journalist Marc Shoffman and The Orchard Practice financial planner Joshua Gerstler.
Each episode aims to address the confusing concepts and challenges from the world of business, finance and wider society.
How to leave a review
- Launch the Apple Podcast app on your smartphone
- Search for the In For A Penny Podcast
- Click on the artwork and tap the reviews tab to leave feedback
- Tap on the stars to leave a rating
- Click send
- You may need to sign in to iTunes to do this
- Download the Podbean app
- Search for the In For A Penny podcast
- Leave a review via the comments tab
- You can also comment directly on our Podbean profile on a desktop computer