Interview - 03 - Jason Falls, CEO of Conversation Research Institute & Author - Inbound Nation Podcast
This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on January 12, 2018 16:00 (). Last successful fetch was on November 20, 2017 17:27 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 191950534 series 1645078
How to gain insight to the social voice when it could be 65,000 conversations strong…
Jason Falls explores social media conversations and the wealth of information to be mined as a result he covers examples from case studies like Dirt Devil to a hotel chain that got feedback socially just for changing their shampoo. Jason covers:
- The Open Web on Data Collection Via Social Media Platforms
- Multiple Case Studies
- What about traditional market research?
- Mining Conversations through product insight, experience insight and messaging insight
- Jason talks about his books including the best-selling No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing & Rebel’s Guide To Email Marketing
- How should Marketing Automater’s use email?
- All subscribers are not the same and more …
Links to check out include:
5 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 23 mins duration .