Interview - 03 - Jason Falls, CEO of Conversation Research Institute & Author - Inbound Nation Podcast
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 20, 2017 17:27 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 191950534 series 1645078
How to gain insight to the social voice when it could be 65,000 conversations strong…
Jason Falls explores social media conversations and the wealth of information to be mined as a result he covers examples from case studies like Dirt Devil to a hotel chain that got feedback socially just for changing their shampoo. Jason covers:
- The Open Web on Data Collection Via Social Media Platforms
- Multiple Case Studies
- What about traditional market research?
- Mining Conversations through product insight, experience insight and messaging insight
- Jason talks about his books including the best-selling No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing & Rebel’s Guide To Email Marketing
- How should Marketing Automater’s use email?
- All subscribers are not the same and more …
Links to check out include:
5 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 23 mins duration .