Manage episode 273322220 series 19034
In this episode:
- David and Anne-Marie are presenting at Adobe MAX 2020 (online only, free registration)
- Save the Date: Our first InDesign + Accessibility online summit, Nov 19–20
- October issue of InDesign Magazine features 20 free scripts you can download
- Now live! Erica Gamet's "Introduction to GREP in InDesign" online course for CreativePro University
- Surprising and useful finds in Find/Change
- Obscure Feature: Open a Clone
News and special offers from our sponsors:
>> Issuu is the all-in-one platform to create and distribute beautiful digital publications, from brochures to magazines to sales collateral and more. It’s perfect for creators, marketers, designers, educators, publishers, sales-people or anyone that wants to make eye-catching content. And Issuu makes it easy. Simply use the InDesign plug-in or upload your PDFs and files and Issuu transforms them using your vision and customizable templates to create the content you want. Check out their session at CreativePro Week 2020.
>> Markzware offers so many solutions for InDesign users, it's hard to know where to start. Here are three: Check out IDMarkz for previewing InDesign files and converting them without needing to open (or own) InDesign; PDF2DTP for converting PDF files to editable InDesign files, and read about their File Recovery service for wonky InDesign files.
Links mentioned in this podcast: