Manage episode 191680614 series 1758549
What is ‘success’? How do we truly achieve it?
Today, Matt and Caleb break down the "core four" pillar of success. Like driving a car, if you are missing any one of the four 'tires,' you will not get to where you want to go!
Quick Reference to the "Core Four" that you need for true success:
In this episode, you'll also learn:
- Small things you can do daily to work toward success
- Three secrets about money
- How to get your ideas featured on this podcast
A few quotables: - “Just because you are a billionaire, it doesn’t mean you’re successful.” - Caleb Maddix - “Foods affect moods.” - Matt Maddix - “If you work on something every singe day, there’s literally no chance that you WON’T see results.” - “Don’t be a know-it-all, be a do-it-all.” - “Even if you’re an expert, if you’re not executing, you won’t see the results that you want.” - Caleb Maddix - “Start with one small habit.” - Matt Maddix - “Step out of your learning trance and ask, ‘How can I do this in my life?’” - Caleb Maddix
- “Health Tip 3: Small, healthy portions every 3 hours.” - Matt Maddix - “All kids what is for you to communicate with them.” - Caleb Maddix - “The key is to get your beliefs right and your habits right. Then, do money-making activities each day.” - Matt Maddix
- Message us on Instagram with What You Want to Hear More Of:
10 episodes available. A new episode about every 31 days averaging 20 mins duration .