Manage episode 346131263 series 3370496
👉Get full access to MoneySkool's financial education resources and learn whenever, wherever: moneygamepodcast.com
✨ Check out Bernard’s works here
Being one of the pioneers and the driving force behind a global brand's success carries a lot of weight - that's how it looks like when you work for a brand like ESPN.
And just like everything else in this world, there is always a good and bad side to things, and that's what we'll unpack in today's episode of the Money Game podcast.
Joining me today on the podcast is Bernard Stewart, a member of the original creative team of SportsCenter and ESPN and he's here to sit down with us and talk about…
- His journey before joining ESPN
- Valuable life and business lessons he has learned while at ESPN
- The pros and cons of working for someone's success
- His life after being with ESPN for 30 years and how he followed through his dream
- And a whole lot more
If you're currently losing that courage to tap into your dream, or if you're stuck at something that doesn't bring that same spark, this episode is exactly what you need. Listen in for more!
Let's get started!
- Introduction (00:00)
- Meet Bernard Stewart (00:49)
- Bernard's life journey before ESPN (05:05)
- Life and career as empty sandboxes (08:37)
- From Air Force to ESPN (10:30)
- Most impactful business lessons learned (15:40)
- Life after ESPN (21:35)
- Rapid-fire questions answered (27:39)
- Episode wrap-up (36:02)
Learn to trade and invest whenever, wherever: https://moneyskool.com/
Build generational wealth with Pouncil Capital: https://pouncilcapital.com/
Check out Bernard’s works here: https://www.aje3studios.com/podcast
Connect with Me!
Money Game is a podcast with a goal of providing free financial education to the world through sharing top-tier insights on the topics of investing, trading, economics, and more!
Learn to play by following us on your favorite podcast platform!