Trail EAffect - "Episode 46: Knoxville Series - Part 5 - Story Time with Brian Hann" (November 15, 2021 | #1410 | Host: Josh Blum)
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 07, 2023 11:31 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 307206406 series 73330
November 15, 2021 Trail EAffect Show Page
Rad Apparel Company 15% Discount Coupon Code: traileaffect
Check out with the RAD Affiliate Link: https://radapparelcompany.com/r?id=53tsmc
ABOUT THE EPISODE
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- About Brian Hann
- How the AMBC and Urban Wilderness Came to be
- Linking Properties Together in South Knoxville
- The Partnership of Public Trails on Private Land
- South Knoxville
- Transition into machine building
- Volunteers & Paid Professional Builders
- The Kingdom Trails Influence
- Access to Private Lands through Recreational Easements (consult with your own state laws and lawyers for advice here).
- Knight Ide
- What can people can expect from the Knoxville Trails
- Maintaining Gravity Trails on public lands
- What Gravity Trails have done for the community and trail system
- Year Round Get Down – All Weather Trails (Lots of stone & rock)
- Bridges & the installation of a huge bring over Red Bud Road and Permitting this structure
- Favorite Places for Brian to ride outside of Knoxville
- Future of Knoxville and surrounding area
- Stopping a highway expansion project in the name of trail system preservation and keeping a community intact.
- Closing Comments
RELATED SHOW NOTES
Appalachian Mountain Bike Club (AMBC): www.ambcknox.orgUrban Wilderness Knoxville: https://www.visitknoxville.com/urban-wilderness/ Devil’s Race Track Mini Documentary by Bell Helmets: https://youtu.be/HiucgFz7IEwBridge over Redbud Road News: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2016/06/01/red-bud-bridge-opens-in-south-knoxville/91003136/ Stan’s No Tubes Intersections – Knoxville: https://www.notubes.com/stories/intersections-knoxville Trailforks: https://www.trailforks.com/region/knoxville/
Rad Apparel Company Discount Coupon Code for 15% off: traileaffect
Trail EAffect Show Support
Rad Apparel Company: https://radapparelcompany.com/r?id=53tsmc Smith’s Bike Shop: https://smithsbikes.com/Evolution Trail Services: www.evotrails.comContact Josh at email@example.com
If you have any questions about Mountain Bike Radio in general, please contact Ben at Ben@Mountainbikeradio.com
ABOUT TRAIL EAFFECT
Trails build community and Communities build trails. What came first you may ask… Host Josh Blum digs into the stories of how trails effect and affect the people and places we call home and those we might like to call home.
ABOUT THE HOST
Josh Blum is a father and doer of stuff - paired with Advocate, Builder of Trails and Community. Originally from La Crosse WI, Josh has been enjoying the outdoors, trails, and mountain bikes since a young age. Always curious and learning about better ways to improve trail users’ experiences. Josh is employed by WisDOT, and is the owner / operator of Evolution Trail Services.