Manage episode 240627427 series 2396642
In today's episode, we welcome Angela Lauria, Founder of The Author Incubator. Dr. Angela helps people free their inner author and has helped over 1,000 authors-in transformation write, publish, and promote their books. We speak about what she considers the best way to make money as an author as well as how to build a team and a company that people love working for. If you're looking for inspiration on growing your team or hoping to learn which mindset choices could be standing in your way, this is the episode for you.
- How can authors make more money through their book?
- Why the publishing world isn't the route to go and what you should do instead if you're a creative
- What the profitable revenue streams are if you're an author or a creative
- Angela's concept of “multi-orgasmic business” and how it differs from the publishing world model
- Angela's takeaways from meeting Richard Branson
- The importance of creating a brand so strong that employees would be proud to work for
- How to attract the right people to work with
- What to include in your job offer so that people beg to work with you
- A step by step guide on how to decide what tasks you should be doing and what tasks you should be outsourcing
- The value of your time when considering pricing strategies
- What Angela has learned from the millennial work ethic and why we should all adopt it