Manage episode 189131376 series 4339
This week! Microsoft/Turn 10 apologize to VIP members and make changes in Forza 7, Nintendo increases Switch production, the SNES Mini is still awesome, Cuphead is hard but fair, and we reminisce about Game Genie codes. Join us, won’t you?
Links of interest:
- Ice Cream Social Episode #400
- Episode 568.5: The Lunchcast After Scoopfest
- Video for Episode 568 at Scoopfest
- Microsoft and Turn 10 apologize to VIP members
- Nintendo increasing Switch production
- Sony releasing a revised version of the PSVR hardware
- Early access to GT Sport demo for PS+ on Oct 9 (Release Oct 17)
- SNES Classic
- Super Metroid Game Club episode
- Power Pros Podcast SNES Classic Ranking episode
- Axiom Verge
- Stardew Valley for Switch
- Steamworld Dig 2
- Picross S
- Golf Story
- Arcade Archives: Mario Bros.
- Metroid: Samus Returns
- Halo 3: ODST
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Alien Hominid
- Greg’s Extra Life Page
- Greg Streams on Twitch
- Generation 16 #110: Segaia
- Review Re-View: Chrono Cross
- Add us in Apple Podcasts
Check out Greg's web series Generation 16 (Episode 18 now available) - click here. And take a trip over to Phil's YouTube Channel to see some awesome retro game vids. Or check out Ethan's gaming blog at gamingunicorn.com
Own an iPhone/iPod touch? We've got an app for that--the Player One Podcast player app is available now. Play shows new and old, read show notes, access the show Twitter, website, email, and more! Click here to download.
Got an Android device? You can now download our app on the Amazon Android Appstore. Find out all about it here.
Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/p1podcast.
Running time: 1:47:34
631 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 92 mins duration .