Manage episode 268398683 series 2667793
Shownotes can be found at https://www.profitwithlaw.com/119.
When a law firm owner says “they don’t teach that in law school”, they are referring to operating a business. The most dreaded part of operating a business is the finances.
It does not need to be that way. In this training taken from our Law Firm Growth Incubator membership, Moshe breaks down the most crucial topics in a way that can be clearly understood so that you can confidently operate your business in an efficient and profitable manner.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The importance of tracking your financials in bookkeeping/accounting software
- Why you should hire a bookkeeper and not try to do this job yourself
- How do you interpret the financial data?
- Is taking on debt good or bad and when should you consider it?
- The law firm owner's secret nemesis: Taxes
- Implementing financial processes and why they are so important
Law Firm Growth INCUBATOR: https://www.profitwithlaw.com/incubator
Join our Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lawfirmgrowthsummit/
To request a show topic, recommend a guest or ask a question for the show, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Moshe on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/moshe.amsel
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mosheamsel/