Manage episode 239506071 series 2431731
Dan Lesniak SUCCESS CALL …
<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 55 minutes
Dan Lesniak is with Optime Realty in Arlington, Virgina. Last year he (and his wife Keri Shull and team) closed 481 transactions with a total sales volume of 301 million and earned 7.8 million in GCI. His average sales price was 626 thousand of which 64% were buyers and 36% were sellers.
Dan and Keri have a team with 68 members: 40 buyer agents, 1 buyer coordinator, 5 listing agents, 3 listing coordinators, 4 inside sales agents, 8 marketing staff, and 7 operations staff. He has been an agent for 8 years.
In this call, Dan talks about:
- Selling 37 homes his first year worth 22 million
- Building a large team with his wife
- His top 3 buisness sources: repeat and referrals, internet leads, and open houses
- Detailed description of his annual marketing plan to his past clients and sphere of influence that results in a 20 to 1 ROI including his referral script
- How he closed nearly 100 transactions last year from Zillow leads with a 8 to 1 ROI
- Google PPC ads that brought in 50k per month in GCI with a 5 to 1 ROI
- How his team brought in 750k in GCI from open houses
- The power of having a list of Off Market Listings
- Complete team agent compensation plan including all the levels
- 481 closings
- 301 million sales volume
- 68 member team:
- 40 buyer agents
- 1 buyer coordinator
- 5 listing agents
- 3 listing coordinators
- 4 inside sales agents
- 8 marketing staff
- 7 operations staff
- Zillow leads
- open house
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence