Manage episode 262336206 series 1446715
Newbies: Kendra and Brittany
– These are the episodes of Pitch Danielle has been waiting for!
– What did we think about the return of Ginny’s brother?
– Will’s return is not exactly a fun return, but his life is stacked against Ginny’s
– EW did an interview about this episode with the Pitch writers. You can read it here.
– Evelyn! No! Do not get swayed by Will’s restaurant business
– Amelia and Ginny should probably talk about Ginny’s family a bit more
– Were Amelia’s actions above board here? Or did it cross a line?
– It does not rain in California. 17 rain outs in 40 years. Can you believe it?
– Mike is having a rough go of it. A really rough go.
– Al values having Mike in the clubhouse, which is a huge endorsement. He needs him in more than one place.
– No more speeches, let’s rally the troops another way and get everyone off their phones!
– Where does the money go to that they raise during the hearings?
– Can we have a ReWatchable pizza party with the money?
– Buck would NEVER give that sign.
– Also, Mike calm down that was an explosive episode
– Good on Ginny for taking the high road here and also being concerned about what was going on underneath the outbursts
– Can’t you see that we are destined to be together?! Who hasn’t had this crush though?
– Mike completely told on himself here when he listed all the things he loves, err, notices about Ginny
– How was her humming on a scale of Off Key to Katy Perry?
– Do Mike and Ginny have “Firework” potential?
– Wait, why is Mike going to the Cubs?
– “It’s okay for me to want this thing for myself” – maybe this isn’t just about shipping! Is this even ReWatchable?
– Blip had some great one-liners in this episode
– Levan and Ginny are flirty, but in a good and innocent way that makes us want to see them work together forever
– Oscar is basically a fireman — get the people towels, fix the field, don’t refund tickets, and please get Mike to leave!
– Charlie needs a new fridge (Brittany will die on this hill)
– Oscar needs a raise
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Welcome to Kevin’s Korner! Because we use alliteration here!
– So many answers to things that we have missed
– The more the merrier for Pitch! Join us!
–Pitch season 1, episode 9, “Scratched”