Manage episode 256418518 series 1401832
Meg shares advice for working from home amidst the COVID-19 outbreak along with mental health tips to keep you sane. Plus, special guest Erik Westra joins us to talk about managing IRL events to keep the public safe and healthy.
- [00:08] Introducing the Episode with Meg Lewis
- [01:47] Rundown of resources and experiences about working from home
- [06:59] Alma: COVID-19 Preparedness Guide for Mental Health Care Providers (https://tinyurl.com/qp2juj5)
- [14:24] Meg talks to Erik Westra about the state of event planning during the COVID-19 response.
- Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Leave some feedback:
- What do you think about our new format? Please let us know in the comments below!
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
- Connect with us:
- Meg Lewis
- Interested in sponsoring this rad podcast?
- Email email@example.com