Manage episode 210870510 series 2372270
Aaron Agius (@IAmAaronAgius) is one of the world s leading digital marketers according to Forbes. Aaron is the CEO of Louder Online, a content marketing and digital agency, and a regular contributor on Entrepreneur.com, Hubspot.com for Search, Content Marketing and Growth Hacking.
His clients include Salesforce, IBM, Coca-Cola, Intel and scores of other leading brands. Aaron joins me today to talk about Content Marketing and SEO and how to use that to grow your business or career.
In this episode, Aaron talks about SEO, growth hacking and hiring content marketers. Aaron walks me through an SEO case study where Salesforce.com increased organic traffic by 30% after optimizing stronger content and removing weaker performing content.
Questions During Episode
- Who normally contacts you? Is it a content marker or someone in charge of search?
- How do you explain the ROI of SEO?
- How do you walk people through the SEO process to set expectations?
- If a marketing department has a goal of increasing organic traffic that is a large organization. How do
- you help or advise smaller companies gain more organic traffic?
- How do you see SEO evolving?
- Is growth hacking a temporary fix?
- What your thoughts on hiring content marketers or using an agency?
- What is one of your the most successful content campaigns?
- Why did Salesforce.com want to remove so much content?
- Who was the project for?
- How did you increase organic traffic by removing content at Salesforce.com?
- If you didn t have any responsibilities at home or work, what would you do with your time?