Manage episode 216211674 series 2399927
VR Investor and developer Tipatat Chennavasin, GP for The VR Fund joins us to talk about how far we've come over the past 2.5 years of consumer VR.
- Jumping from development to venture capital
- Which businesses need VC investment, and which don't
- How media hype overvalued VR companies
- Right now is the BEST time to be investing and developing in VR, with no real AAA competition, no overinflated hype, with a growing and hungry for content userbase.
- Plenty of business models than don't need venture capital to be successful
- You're better off prototyping AR apps in VR than on mobile AR today
recorded: August 2018
Guest: Tipatat Chennavasin
Podcast: Research VR Podcast
ResearchVR Community Links:
Discord Community Channel: https://discord.gg/rrgnxEk
Youtube: ResearchVR Podcast
Patreon: Patreon Page