Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 15, 2019 13:47 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 214575375 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Be optimistic and creative. When you think positive and outside the box, the sky's the limit.
- If you want to digitally transform your organization, you need to teach your people how to learn. Teach them how to stop doing things they were doing before, how to do new things, and how to do things differently for the future.
- Successful people have the ability to teach others. Find someone who has been successful in what you aspire to do, and learn from them.
- We need to be human in a digital world. Technology and our new digital world isn’t necessarily a good or bad thing, but we need to learn to navigate through it.
- Try this exercise: Take a piece of paper and split it into 3 columns. In the 1st column - write what you stop doing. In the 2nd column - write what you do differently. In the 3rd column - write what you’re going to start doing for the first time. In the middle of your paper, write “I want my organization to digitally transform.” Complete this exercise with at least 10 items and you will be on your way to digitally transforming your business!
Note: The first 15 people who fully complete the exercise in golden nugget #5 and emails a copy of their exercise to email@example.com will receive a free copy of Michael’s book, The Digital Helix! Please also include your shipping address. To the first 15 individuals who receive a free book, stay tuned for another surprise!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Most success, I think, is born of accident but is amplified by the ability to see what is happening around you.” - Michael Gale
- “We want to help the world get better.” - Michael Gale
- “We’re going to train people to be creative instigators, not automated responders.” - Michael Gale
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Michael! Website: Inc.digitalTwitter: @IncDotDigitalLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/inc.digital/
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices