Manage episode 214997999 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- In life it’s important to be authentic. A true leader is authentic, relatable, and guides others based on the adversities they have overcome.
- Make sure to look at the positives of adversity and also learn to live with the sorrows of adversity. Both are key in truly overcoming an adversity and growing from it!
- Listen with intent. Don’t think about how you can interject your own wisdom, but rather listen to what they are really saying.
- Without a learning mindset, you won’t grow or develop.
- Acknowledge that fear is a valid emotion, but don’t let it control you. Push through the fear and see how much you grow from it.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Who you are defines what you do.” - James Kelley
- “As competitive people, sometimes we get so caught up in trying to be right that we forget the moments of doing right instead.” - James Kelley
- “Don’t let fear conquer you, conquer your fear.” - James Kelley
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with James!Website: https://www.drjameskelley.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/executivesafterhours Twitter: https://twitter.com/kelleyjamesb LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelleyjamesb/
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
156 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 43 mins duration .