Manage episode 220254772 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- It’s important to pay attention to how your client feels. Try to take a step back and see the world in there point of view.
- In such a high paced society, it’s important for us to quiet our minds. Try a focused concentration method such as meditation. By doing this your body will quiet down so your mind can become clear.
- 5 tips for improving performance:
- Learn how to focus.
- Get yourself into a deep state of relaxation such as meditation.
- Deal with your negative self talk and channel it into productive thinking.
- Use your senses to create powerful visualizations, that way when you are walking into a situation you will know what to expect.
- Find your fear, name it, than clear it.
5. Change starts with ourselves. If you want to change something, it has to start with you!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I hear you but I don't feel you, and if I don’t feel you, your not going to change.” - Tina Greenbaum
- “Good mental health is not a natural sport, it’s a learned sport.” - Tina Greenbaum
- “You can do this, you can change.” - Tina Greenbaum
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Tina!LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tinagreenbaum/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tina.greenbaum Twitter: https://twitter.com/tinagreenbaum
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices