Manage episode 216674619 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Evaluate your top 10 common scenarios in your business. Than, brainstorm positive ways you can handle these situations.
- Every business should have a “DO NOT SAY” list. For example, instead of using “unfortunately” change it to “fortunately” and flip the script.
- Every experience we encounter shapes us into who we are. Be grateful for the adversities you have overcome and recognize how strong you are to have gone through them. Remember, sometimes the best inspiration comes from desperation.
- Don’t let your limiting beliefs control you. Whatever you think you can’t do, there’s a reason behind why you think that. Dig deep and find the answer to why you think you “can’t” do something, than figure out how to do it!
- Know your value and don’t give too much away for free, or there will be nothing left to give. Many people encourage you to “give value,” but you have to know your personal value also comes with a price.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Every action you take and every choice you make is either creating a connection or driving a disconnection.” - Mary Shores
- “I started this business because I felt like it was the only way for me to control my own destiny.” - Mary Shores
- “Purpose is whatever your natural skills, gifts, and talents are.” - Mary Shores
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Mary!Website: http://maryshores.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shoresmary/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mary_shores/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/mary_shores
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
156 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 43 mins duration .