Manage episode 217105893 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Who you are not is more important than who you are. Recognize who you are, what your good at, and how you can bring value to an organization.
- The basics of selling any product or service is finding the problem, not always just the solution. While solutions are important, sometimes it's more important to evaluate the entire problem before finding that solution.
- You can’t do everything. Utilize your genius and bring in others who have the skills you need to keep growing. Collaboration is key!
- Innovation is the core to any businesses or organizations success. Make sure you are at the forefront of that innovation and implement core principles to guide you through the process.
- Every failure comes with a spreadsheet or document that looks amazing. Failures are learning lessons and part of your growth process. Embrace the failure!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Be true to yourself while recognizing you have to create value.” - Steve Shapiro
- “The role of a leader is to create other leaders.” - Steve Shapiro
- “If you do even a subtle shift, you can have a big impact.” - Steve Shapiro
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Steve!Website: www.stephenshapiro.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Shapiroinnovates/ Twitter: www.twitter.com/stephenshapiro LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shapiroinnovates/
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
156 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 43 mins duration .