Manage episode 223343558 series 2296223
- What does it mean to be accountable
- The will to wanting to make a change
- How to own your own accountability
- How to be happy with who you are
- Goal VS Intention
- Feeling "stuck: between choices you don't like
- Practicing the constant smoothes you out
"The primary outcomes of Accountability are improved results and an increased sense of choice and interestingly enough, freedom. Try it yourself." -Michael Mack
Reach out to us with any ideas, questions, or feedback on the podcast!
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 28 mins duration .