Manage episode 233236580 series 2507601
Social innovation is the practice of solving social problems with new methodology to achieve economically sustainable, scalable and measurable social impact for the target groups suffering social problems.
The Social Innovation Podcast seeks to demystify and give you an insider’s perspective on social innovation as it is developing in Sweden and Scandinavia.
- What is happening to the Scandinavian social contract in response to social innovation?
- Where, how and by whom is the real impact being generated and scaled?
- What will be the roles for public, private and non-profit sectors as social innovation develops?
- Where are the opportunities developing, what sectors, social problems and actors are leading the charge?
- What are the best practices developing for entrepreneurs and innovators in innovating, realizing and scaling social innovations?
I'm your host, Henrik Storm Dyrssen, and I've spent the last 5 years building the sector for social impact investment in Sweden. I built Leksell Social Ventures, the first social impact investment firm in the market and leading the work on the first "social impact bond"/"social outcomes contract" in Norrkoping Municipality.
With us on this journey we have Lekell Social Ventures, the sponsors of this season, and Hugo Morse, Head of LSV since January 2019 to add colour and commentary to the dialogue in this podcast.
Sectors and social problems in focus
- Education, digitization, individualization
- Mental health, identification, early intervention, digitization
- Socioeconomic integration of migrants, language, education, labour market entry
Themes and questions discussed
- Social impact investment, investors, investment structures, trends, angels, venture capital, philanthropy, ESG commercial finance, grantmaking, public sector support
- Trends in cross sector collaboration, public private and non-profit
- Impact methodology, measurement, managing for impact and innovating on root causes.
- Social investments public sector early intervention in social problems and the need for collaboration and innovation.
- Johan Oljeqvist - CEO Fryshuset non-profit
- Lars Stjernkvist, Chairman municipal council Norrköping, public social investments
- Kristian Ranta - CEO MERU health, mental health digitization
- Hampus Jacobsson - Angel investor, tech4good
- Andreas Konig - CEO Just Arrived, labour market integration
- Karin Bjerde - Head of Strategic Growth, Kognity, Edtech
- Lars Mac Kay - Head of sustainable bonds, Danske Bank
- Fredrik Björk - Researcher Malmö University
- Erik Fernholm - CEO 29k, democratizing and digitizing personal development
- Tove Larsson - CIO Norrsken Foundation, tech4good investing
- Martin Stiltberg - Sana Labs, AI and Machine Learning for language education
- Annica Johansson - Global Head of Impact, Reach for Change, impact measurement
11 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 34 mins duration .