SEp: 074 Gardening & Cooking with Kids to Encourage Healthy Eating with Leah Webb from Deep Rooted Wellness
Manage episode 252792817 series 49093
Including our Kids in our Gardening and Cooking allows us to teach them SO many important life skills, including encouraging healthy eating! While most of us want our kids in the Garden and in the Kitchen, the reality of doing so can sometimes feel impossible. Today we are joined by one of my favorite people, Leah Webb from Deep Rooted Wellness to discuss tactical tips and tricks to make Gardening and Cooking with kids an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Leah is not only an expert in successfully incorporating a whole foods diet WITH your kids, but she also shares her experience in making a restrictive diet work. Between her amazing recipes, meal plans, kitchen prep skills and handling picky eaters, Leah is the go to source for helping us get our kids in the kitchen and eating a healthy whole foods diet.
- Connect with Leah Webb from Deep Rooted Wellness
- Book: The Grain-free Sugar-free Dairy-free Family Cookbook
- Website: www.DeepRootedWellness.com
- Social: Facebook & Instagram
- Grab your Garden Planner Here
- Join our Affiliate Team Here
- Listener Questions- We would love to help you find success in your garden and homestead. Follow the link inside our newsletter to submit your questions!
If you Enjoy our Podcast, Please leave us an iTunes review! We really appreciate your feedback!
****Leaving a review is simple in 5 easy steps
- click the link above to access our iTunes page
- click "view in iTunes" button that is located directly below our podcast image
- click "Ratings and Reviews" tab located above the list of available podcasts
- click your star rating
- directly below that click "write a review"
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write us a review. These reviews help us out tremendously in the world of iTunes.