Manage episode 176230383 series 1394059
In which we discuss,
along with, among other things...
- Review of Fen
- Seeking ‘intense strangeness in a world that feels like ours,’ profile in the Guardian.
- Orphan Master’s Son
- The Half-Seen Thing: An Interview with Adam Johnson in Tin House
- Epics, Awards, and the Power of Literature
The Power and Arbitrariness of Montage
Some Stories Mentioned in Conversation
- Nine Island by Jane Allison
- Metamorphoses by Ovid
- “Out of Sight”, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Ovid’s Metamorphoses in the Whedonverse
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Dawn of the Dead
- Bob’s Burgers
- Fight Club by Chuck Pahlianuk
- That one episode of Storyological in which we discussed a story that tells you what it is, “The Future Looks Good.”
- That one episode of Storyological in which we discussed the story, “Sabbath Wine.”
- That one episode of Storyological in which we discussed the story, “The Venus Effect”.
Like Storyological? Leave a review on iTunes (opens iTunes).