Manage episode 200628412 series 1394059
In which we discuss,
along with, among other things…
Things of an otherwise nature
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, all that sadcom jazz.
- That one thing, from The Atlantic, in which the amazing Jenny Zhang wrote about “Dance Card.”
- That one episode of Storyological in which we talked about “The Woman Who Lived in a Restaurant” by Leone Ross.
- That one story, “Inventory” by Carmen Maria Machado..
- We talked about Carmen’s story “The Husband Stitch” here.
- That one author Adam Ehrlich Sachs, who we interviewed here and discussed some of his stories here.
- That one episode of Storyological in which we talked about a story by Clarice Lispector.
- That one book The New Voices of Fantasy, ed. Peter S. Beagle.
- That one song “A Kiss With a Fist” by Florence and the Machine.
- That other supernatural couple featuring vampire hunter and vampire, Buffy and Angel.
- Bradbury’s stories of the Elliot family.
- That one episode of Storyological where we discussed the story, “Cat Person.”
If you enjoyed this episode, two things.
1) Check out our Patreon page where you can support us in our mission to talk about all of the things about all of the stories. Any pledge gets you access to our patron-only feed wherein stuff. Also. If you pledge $3 a month, you can get Chris' monthly newsletter in which he reviews everything.
2) Consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps more readers find their way to our sound space. Which is cool.
Thanks for listening.