Manage episode 221095863 series 1394059
In which we discuss,
along with, among other things...
- Shelf Heroes: Volume H, an issue of that indie film magazine in which E.G. and Chris both appear.
- Commercials for country time lemonade
- An overabundance of perspective
- Mike Birbiglia
- The quotable Dorothy Parker
- Curtis Sittenfeld, You Think It, I’ll Say It (we discussed her story, “Vox Clamantis in Deserto,” previously on the podcast here, in episode 3x07.)
- Stories of just two people talking
- The theatrics of Anna Karenina, as directed by Joe Wright
If you enjoyed this episode, two things.
1) Check out our Patreon page where you can support us in our mission to talk about all of the things about all of the stories. Any pledge gets you access to our patron-only feed wherein stuff. Also. If you pledge $3 a month, you can get Chris' monthly newsletter in which he reviews, more or less, everything.
2) Consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps more readers find their way to our sound space. Which is cool.
Thanks for listening.