Manage episode 249932321 series 1129695
This comic book series by Neal Adams is a strange combination of talent and narcissism, along with the realization that its lead character and its creator aren't as in control as they want to be. We discuss gun violence, Expanding Earth theory, and generational conflict to try to make sense of this one-of-a-kind experience.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- Deconstructing the Complete and Utter Insanity of ‘Batman: Odyssey’
- Batman Odyssey
- Ten Questions To Answer About Batman: Odyssey by Neal Adams
- INTERVIEW: NEAL ADAMS ON BATMAN: ODYSSEY
- WC10: Neal Adams Talks "Batman: Odyssey"
- Neal Adams ('Batman: Odyssey')
- NEAL ADAMS INTERVIEWS: Adams Defends ‘Batman: Odyssey’
- Petit, Z. (2014). Stubborn. Aggressive. Positive. Print, 68(5), 18–21.
- Breaking down the complete and utter madness of Batman vs. Ra’s Al Ghul
- Neal Adams: Ultraviolence
- Did Artist Neal Adams Make an Ass Out of Wonder Woman—and Himself?